Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the ambiance that guests have when coming into your Tysons Corner home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are prepared to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and involve a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a complete look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery around a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can receive a major revamp.
Accept guests into your home with an appealing doorway and make a great first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Tysons Corner, give them a call at 301-354-3689 or arrange an appointment online to discuss all the options for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.